Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment. The association offers many programs and services, including:
- Continuing Education. FPRA sponsors continuing education programs affording members the opportunity to develop their professionalism to the highest degree.
- Professional Accreditation and Certification. These programs are designed to offer FPRA members the opportunity to achieve the internationally recognized ranks of Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC).
- Monthly Meetings. Local chapters meet monthly to hear timely speakers, exchange career experiences and conduct general business.
- Annual Conference. The conference offers members the opportunity to stay in touch with professionals from throughout the nation, stay current on activities and events which have an effect on the profession and to enjoy the fellowship of other professionals.
- Awards Programs. FPRA's Golden Image Awards program is conducted once annually and recognizes outstanding public relations activities in Florida.